The Golden Age of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Age of Hogwarts

The year is set in 2016 where its been eighteen years since Hogwarts, was attacked and now the wizarding world is rebuilt, and now a new threat has hit them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admin Team
Head Admin Katie
Co-Admin Xaria
Co-Admin Becca
Co-Admin Tess
Latest topics
» Use Once and Destroy
waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:43 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Running Up That Hill
waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Dark Age of Magic
waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 pm by Clara Elias

» Potter's Army
waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am by Guest

» Melanthios Manson ((WIP))
waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:55 am by Melanthios Manson

» act cool ((rose))
waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:09 pm by Hugo Weasley

» Julie Griswold
waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:54 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Charles Hamilton (WIP)
waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:04 pm by Charles Hamilton

Top posters
Clara Elias
waiting for a friend ((open)) Vote_lcapwaiting for a friend ((open)) Voting_barwaiting for a friend ((open)) Vote_rcap 
Narkissos Jetson
waiting for a friend ((open)) Vote_lcapwaiting for a friend ((open)) Voting_barwaiting for a friend ((open)) Vote_rcap 
Audrey Valois
Victoire Weasley
Carly Waters
Rose Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Camilla Gonzales
Nuru Cheboi
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

waiting for a friend ((open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

waiting for a friend ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: waiting for a friend ((open))   waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:23 pm

Browsing through the store, Narkissos observed all of the exotic plants that sat on shelves inside the quaint shop. Spying a pot full of deathcap mushrooms, he approached it and stared at the fungi and raised an eyebrow. He thought it'd be a good idea to buy Clara some stuff to use in her plans along with a few flowers due to him being quite a romantic wanting to prove his loyalty to her, even if she might've gotten the point by now. The Slythern smiled just thinking about the headmistress. Not wanting his classmates look at him suspiciously, if one was even there, he grabbed the pot and began to whistle looking through the store some more.
Back to top Go down
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Cernunnos Largo

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend ((open))   waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Cernunnos was out and about running some errands for his father along with wanting to treat himself to a shopping spree. Before entering the store, he got out a cigarette and lit it up taking a quick smoke and threw it on the ground shortly after not wanting to waste any time. He walked into Dogweed and Deathcap and spotted Narkissos. Shaking his head, he approached him an blurted out, "Narks? What ya doing here ya goober?" Crossing his arms, he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend ((open))   waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 11:45 pm

Hearing a classmate, he slightly jumped unaware that the other was there. "What the hell? You seriously popped out of nowhere! What are you even doing here?" Narkissos wondered rolling his eyes. Cernunnos was cool, but he didn't really like the idea of a friend popping out of nowhere, especially when he was fantasizing. "Buying stuff, you? You caught me in a middle of a daydream. Are you still having inappropriate relations with your father?"
Back to top Go down
Cernunnos Largo
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Cernunnos Largo

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend ((open))   waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 11:31 am

"Do you ever pay attention when somebody opens the door?" he questioned rolling his eyes in amusement. "Running errands for dad. He only ever comes up here during school to give me my allowance. Which is basically a couple galleons, a pack or two of cigarettes, some vials full of vodka, and occasionally stuff he think would come in handy. Pretty weird though, but it works." Cernunnos looked down at what Narkissos was holding. "Why are you buying poisonous mushrooms? Are you going to give it to your mother to poison your family during supper? Daydreaming about the headmistress downstairs, huh? Also, I don't even know how you know about that, but it's not your business."
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend ((open))   waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 4:15 pm

"Depends. If I'm paying attention to my surroundings, yes. If I'm trying to get stuff done, no. It's very easy to figure out besides unlike Audrey, you're smart," Narkissos responded. "If he was smart, he wouldn't be head over heels for his father," he muttered shaking his head.  "Isn't you dad a blood traitor? That kind of allowance makes perfect sense. Luckily, my father would never stoop so low." He glanced down at what he was purchasing and looked back up at the other. "You literally had your diary sitting on your bed written in a pink glitter gel pen talking about 'daddy' and how much you love him and all the cue lingerie you bought with his credit card..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waiting for a friend ((open))   waiting for a friend ((open)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

waiting for a friend ((open))
Page 1 of 1