The Golden Age of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Age of Hogwarts

The year is set in 2016 where its been eighteen years since Hogwarts, was attacked and now the wizarding world is rebuilt, and now a new threat has hit them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admin Team
Head Admin Katie
Co-Admin Xaria
Co-Admin Becca
Co-Admin Tess
Latest topics
» Use Once and Destroy
act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:43 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Running Up That Hill
act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Dark Age of Magic
act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 pm by Clara Elias

» Potter's Army
act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am by Guest

» Melanthios Manson ((WIP))
act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:55 am by Melanthios Manson

» act cool ((rose))
act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:09 pm by Hugo Weasley

» Julie Griswold
act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:54 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Charles Hamilton (WIP)
act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:04 pm by Charles Hamilton

Top posters
Clara Elias
act cool ((rose)) Vote_lcapact cool ((rose)) Voting_baract cool ((rose)) Vote_rcap 
Narkissos Jetson
act cool ((rose)) Vote_lcapact cool ((rose)) Voting_baract cool ((rose)) Vote_rcap 
Audrey Valois
Victoire Weasley
Carly Waters
Rose Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Camilla Gonzales
Nuru Cheboi
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

act cool ((rose))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugo Weasley
Child
Child
Hugo Weasley

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:20 pm

Hugo decided to go get some ice cream with his twin. In one hand, he had a bag full of gumballs and lollipops while the other hand held some money. Opening the bag, he pulled out a gumball and stuck it in his mouth and began to chew on it. Gumballs happened to be his favorite candy; he was a fan of chewy candy full of flavor with the occasional love for hard candy. Looking around, he tried to make himself smaller so he wouldn't get noticed.
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Child
Child
Rose Weasley

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:31 pm

Rose loved ice cream and that's why she decided to go there with his twin. She just rolled her eyes when Hugo did put another gumball in his mouth. "How many of them you have had today already?" she asked and pointed her finger to bag of gumballs and lollipops. She really was worried there about it, eating so many sweets wasn't that good idea. She wasn't sure how to make her stop eating them there and began to argue in public place well was bit of extreme and then things will get even more out of hands. She didn't really wanna be center of attention really right now. "You need to stop eating them for awhile. At least for couple of minutes," Rose whispered there to her brother. She actually planned to snap that bag soon away from her and run away with it but what she will do next, she wasn't really sure. It all depends how he reacts for this whisper.
Back to top Go down
Hugo Weasley
Child
Child
Hugo Weasley

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:39 pm

"19, why, sis?" he asked in response blowing a bubble and popping it. Hugo began to chew some more listening to The Monkees on a portable cassette player he had found wondering around Muggle England. "And then I saw her face, I'm a belieber," he sang to himself adjusting his hat. Glancing over at his twin, he whispered, "Can I just have my damn gumballs in peace? I worked hard to be able to afford these things! I'll have a stockpile to use at school next year and in case of a zombie apocalypse."
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Child
Child
Rose Weasley

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Rose just rolled her eyes again. "Are us sure it's just 19?" she asked from him now. She really wasn't sure, she lost counting one 11 and it was long time ago. She just didn't get what was so good on gumballs, she have tried them by stealing from her own brother but seems like he haven't really noticed. "It's just that these aren't good to your health. Look at me and you and you see differences," she whispered back to Hugo. Rose didn't mention the song right now, she just thought dealing with gumballs issue was more important.
Back to top Go down
Hugo Weasley
Child
Child
Hugo Weasley

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:12 pm

He crossed his arms trying to ignore his sister. Since when was his eating habits of great importance to her? Sighing, he swallowed the gumball and held onto the money tight as the line to get ice cream became shorter. "Yes, and that one was number 20, so I ate 20 today. Why are you so concerned about my digestive system?" Hugo rolled his eyes and muttered, "I'm not fat, I'm fluffy. You're a girl, obviously you wouldn't have chub."
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Child
Child
Rose Weasley

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Rose looked at her brother and wondered how to explain to him that wasn't good idea to eat so many of these gumballs but she had no good idea. "I'm just worried not concerned about it. Just I can't see you keep doing it. Just can't I had to say something," she said there and did gross her hands on her chest too. She was serious there about Hugo stop eating gumballs. "We do but not me since I don't eat so much sweets as you. I eat healthier than you."
Back to top Go down
Hugo Weasley
Child
Child
Hugo Weasley

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 2:17 pm

He blew a big bubble and swallowed the gumball looking at his sister. Hugo didn't exactly get why she was so concerned about his health. They are wizarding kids of war heroes, not a nutritionist and their client. "If my health was concerning, then mom and dad would be taking me to St. Mungos to do something about it! I'm fine. No need for you to worry."" Hugo then added, "Besides, you don't have a degree. You're just ten!"
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley
Child
Child
Rose Weasley

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Rose just sighed and wasn't really sure how to explain all this to him anymore. She wasn't sure that he would even understand what she means anymore. "Ugh! Just keep eating your freaking sweets and be happy with it. Don't come and complain when some older kids began to say mean things or bully you. I can't be always there and protect you. Also it was your own fault you became like that," she said there now with a bit stronger voice than before. She didn't care right now. Anyways she had decided to take chocolate ice cream just that, no toppings or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Hugo Weasley
Child
Child
Hugo Weasley

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:09 pm

"Punks only exist in the Muggle world! Mom dealt with them when she was our age!" Hugo retorted sticking out his tongue in spite. "What about protecting me? i can pickpocket their wand. I can protect myself. I am capable, sis! Get that into your skull!" He crossed his arms being stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

act cool ((rose)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: act cool ((rose))   act cool ((rose)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

act cool ((rose))
Page 1 of 1