The Golden Age of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Age of Hogwarts

The year is set in 2016 where its been eighteen years since Hogwarts, was attacked and now the wizarding world is rebuilt, and now a new threat has hit them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admin Team
Head Admin Katie
Co-Admin Xaria
Co-Admin Becca
Co-Admin Tess
Latest topics
» Use Once and Destroy
english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:43 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Running Up That Hill
english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Dark Age of Magic
english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 pm by Clara Elias

» Potter's Army
english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am by Guest

» Melanthios Manson ((WIP))
english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:55 am by Melanthios Manson

» act cool ((rose))
english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:09 pm by Hugo Weasley

» Julie Griswold
english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:54 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Charles Hamilton (WIP)
english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:04 pm by Charles Hamilton

Top posters
Clara Elias
english summer rain ((carly)) Vote_lcapenglish summer rain ((carly)) Voting_barenglish summer rain ((carly)) Vote_rcap 
Narkissos Jetson
english summer rain ((carly)) Vote_lcapenglish summer rain ((carly)) Voting_barenglish summer rain ((carly)) Vote_rcap 
Audrey Valois
Victoire Weasley
Carly Waters
Rose Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Camilla Gonzales
Nuru Cheboi
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

english summer rain ((carly))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

english summer rain ((carly)) Empty
PostSubject: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 7:28 pm

Narkissos was sitting on a bleacher at the Quidditch Pitch reading a book about alchemy. Alchemy wasn't necessarily dark, but it could come in handy at some point. What better place to read than in the rainy great outdoors? It wasn't everyday where there was peace and quiet, and a prefect like him needed a bit of a break at some point. Flipping through pages, he heard footsteps coming toward him. Narkissos rolled his eyes and began to ignore the person approaching him.
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 7:38 pm

Carly had been wandering around talking to Luna her cat who was sitting on her shoulder since Luna was very small. Carly smiled at the cat and nuzzled against her "Luna you need to stop chasing the birds they have feelings to you know" the cat to other people besides Carly just meowed but to Carly she heard. "Well it's their fault" Carly sighed and just shaked her head, when the fourteen year old looked back up she saw someone she had never seen before. Most likely because Carly had no real friends besides the animals so she walked to the man and flashed a smile. "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:08 pm

Hearing some girl talk, he looked toward her giving a small glance and began to look back over at the book. "Um, who are you? Don't think I've ever seen you before. You seem like you'd be one of the good kids. Why is that?" The Slytherin had no clue why some girl had to bother the peaceful atmosphere. So much for wanting to get away from stress. "If you don't know, I'm a prefect."
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 10:43 pm

Carly listened to the boy almost laughing with her cat who was meowing. "No need to be rude, and I guess if you want I am a good kid, wasn't raised that way mind you but still" She smiled and tilted her head nodding. "Oh I wasn't in the know about that im sorry. Names Carly, but you seem like the type that won't care" She smiled and did like a half bow more as a joke then anything. Luna laughed on her shoulder but to the boy it would just sound like a laugh. "Carly why are you being so nice to this snake" She smiled and stared at her cat. "Because Luna we should be nice to everyone no matter there house." She told that cat forgetting that someone else was there.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 10:48 pm

"I was raised that way. I just ended up being way superior. I aspire to become Head Boy. They'd love me," the Slytherin responded getting out a tube of hot pink lipstick. He observed the girl and her feline and shrugged. "Narkissos. Uh, I don't think there are any ghosts in this area..."
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Carly smiled and nodded taking a seat on the bleachers. She then nodded. "Im sure you would make a excellent head boy." She told the boy smiling at him. She then saw the tube of lipstick. "That is a beautiful color it matches your skin tone perfectly" She told him smiling, Carly had never been one to judge people being called a freak all your life did that to a girl. She then blushed brightly. "Oh! Um i was speaking to...myself?" She tried wondering if he would buy into her lie.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Batting his eyelashes, Narkissos responded, "Aw, thank you! I'm sure Clara would as well. Apparently I was most qualified for male sixth year prefect." He twirled his hair applying the lipstick pursing his lips. "Really? I was a bit skeptical about this shade, so that's good to know." Fixing his look, he asked, "Do you have schizophrenia?"
Back to top Go down
Carly Waters
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Carly Waters

PostSubject: Re: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:37 pm

Carly smiled at him and nodded at his statements till the last one where she just looked confused more then anything. "Oh gosh no..um you will most likely think im lying its ok most do, but im able to talk and understand animals" She told him pointing at her kitten on her shoulders and flashed a small smile. "and yes im a freak. I get that a lot" She told him still a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 7:44 am

"Proof? I can't speak donkey. I think it needs to come out of this end," Narkissos commented pointing to his mouth. He glanced at the kitten and shrugged. "Cute cat though. As in the one on your shoulder of course. You go to Hogwarts and you're calling yourself a freak?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: english summer rain ((carly))   english summer rain ((carly)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

english summer rain ((carly))
Page 1 of 1