The Golden Age of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Golden Age of Hogwarts

The year is set in 2016 where its been eighteen years since Hogwarts, was attacked and now the wizarding world is rebuilt, and now a new threat has hit them.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Admin Team
Head Admin Katie
Co-Admin Xaria
Co-Admin Becca
Co-Admin Tess
Latest topics
» Use Once and Destroy
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2019 8:43 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Kill V. Maim
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 3:15 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Running Up That Hill
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:53 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» The Dark Age of Magic
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:41 pm by Clara Elias

» Potter's Army
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 am by Guest

» Melanthios Manson ((WIP))
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 12:55 am by Melanthios Manson

» act cool ((rose))
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2015 2:09 pm by Hugo Weasley

» Julie Griswold
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:54 pm by Narkissos Jetson

» Charles Hamilton (WIP)
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2015 4:04 pm by Charles Hamilton

Top posters
Clara Elias
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Vote_lcaphang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Voting_barhang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Vote_rcap 
Narkissos Jetson
hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Vote_lcaphang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Voting_barhang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Vote_rcap 
Audrey Valois
Victoire Weasley
Carly Waters
Rose Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Teddy Lupin
Camilla Gonzales
Nuru Cheboi
Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Empty
PostSubject: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:49 pm

Narkissos sat inside the tavern taking sips of his butterbeer, which he spiked with some vodka. He wouldn't be surprised if Audrey were to come just because he happened to be there. He couldn't stand that little bad pixie to where the only good thing was the sex. Sure, it wasn't the greatest, but at least the technique was good. Looking out the window, he began tapping his fingers on the bar table.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Valois
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Audrey Valois

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 11:56 pm

Audrey had been rebellious for the past year, and since she had saw that her body was more a way to get what she wanted she did it. Although she still decided to put on her fake school girl role as she walked in Curses with a pair of jean shirts, a tank top, and a pair of red vans since she thought it was innocent enough.

She had no interest in having sex that night all she wanted to do was hang out, and she soon looked around to see Narks Jetson and she sighed and she walked over to the guy and she said. " How come I figured I would see you here drinking, or well you would order something but spike it with something. " she said with her arms crossed.

Since she was trying to keep her good school girl role on with her arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:01 am

Muttering swears to himself, Narkissos responded, "Maybe because your friend with benefits from Dumbledore's buttcrack told you? I found out myself. Oh how I hate his preppy derriere..." He shook his head and began drinking more of it. Why did she have to be here? Did she not get the hint that he's into their headmistress and not her? The Slytherin sighed stirring the beverage with his straw. "Stop dressing like a school girl, you're not Britney Spears in '...Baby One More Time'."
Back to top Go down
Audrey Valois
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Audrey Valois

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:14 am

Audrey rolled her eyes at Narkissos, and she said. " Found out what huh? That maybe I still dress like a good girl, because my parents do not know that I fool around with every guy I can. " she said. Then soon Audrey listened as she called him preppy. " Okay Jetson it was a one night stand okay. I have not talked to him since the beginning of the summer after that party. " she said angrily.

Then soon she looked as he told her to stop dressing like a school girl. " As if you never dressed good for a change? " she said as she sat down. Since all she knew was that he wanted to be with Headmistress Clara who would find herself in Azkaban and she did not want her dealing with his nonsense.

Even though him and her only did it a few times. Then she said. " What brings you here anyway. " she asked.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:19 am

"What if they accidentally find a used condom? What if they find a pregnancy test with piss all over it?" he questioned wanting to get a reaction out of her grabbing a cigarette. "That's not true! I saw him over in the nightclub, and he was bragging about plowing you raw last weekend at some music festival."

He lit the cigarette and looked down. "I'm an expert at lying. I can smell a lie if you didn't know." What even was her deal? "At least I don't get my clothes second hand!"

"Wanting to get away from dunderheads like you."
Back to top Go down
Audrey Valois
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Audrey Valois

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:29 am

Audrey looked at Narks and she said. " Okay I had one pregnancy scare last year and the condoms I use do not last long. Since I do not even have sex at my own house I do it someplace else. " she said annoyed. Then she looked and she said. " Well you can not say that we had sex in mutliple places or you going to lie about it. " she said,

Then soon she listened and she said. " I am a dunderhead really? Do you really want to be arguing over stupid nonsense! " she said with her arms crossed as she went to sit by him, and she said.

" We do not have to mean to each other since were both here? "
she said with her arm crossed.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:34 am

Cackling, he couldn't help but smile. "You sure enjoy playing into thosr delusions. I'll make a call to Alice. You can go visit Wonderland snd have tea with the Mad Hatter." Narkissos decided to correct her. "You had four just because I accidentally poked a hole into a condom. The other times was just your period being late for the sake of being late."

"What better way to spend time than call someone out on their BS? It's my hobby and dear Clara praises me for it. Why do you think I'm prefect and you're not?"

"I can if I want," he responded. "You can't stop me."
Back to top Go down
Audrey Valois
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Audrey Valois

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:49 am

Audrey looked at Narks and she said " I do not have delusions! " she said. Then soon she listened as he corrected her saying she had four pregnancy scares. Then soon she listened as he said he poked a hole in the condom and she said. " Well I am sorry I like to fool around and I am sure fatherhood would do you some good. " she sneered.

Then soon Audrey listened as he said Clara praises him and she said. " Oh my god she only uses you to get to others. " she said. Then she sighed and she said. " You know i admire when your mad at me. Maybe we can forget everything right? " she said as she got closer to him since she embarassed with him making her look foolish.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 6:31 am

He dropped his jaw and rolled his eyes. "Are you deaf or do you just have selective hearing?" Narkissos asked. "I'm pretty sure I didn't stutter when I said accidentally. I was wearing acrylic nails and it poked a hole as I opened it. This isn't rocket surgery!"

"Actually, that's what I'm doing to you, but you're a blonde bimbo, so you wouldn't get that," commented Narkissos snickering. "I can forgive. I don't forget." He proceeded to drop some cigarette ash on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Valois
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Audrey Valois

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 6:41 am

Audrey smiled as she got closer to him as he said he had nails that poked into it. Then soon she listened to him as he told her that she was a blonde bimbo and she looked and she said. " Loving fooling around does not make that. ". The soon she looked as she wondered what to do and she soon looked and said " If you want we can go find a room. " she said with a grin as he said that was what he was going to do to her. Then soon he got closer to her and she said " So would you like to find a room? " she she asked.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 7:23 am

"I fool around often, but I don't act like a dumb blonde bimbo. Probably because I'm smart and the fact I have ebony hair," Narkissos responded twirling his hair. He licked his lips glaring down at the table hearing her suggestion. "Are you sure..? For all I know, I could be under a polyjuice potion. Besides, I don't have lube or condoms on me right now if you weren't aware."
Back to top Go down
Audrey Valois
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Audrey Valois

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 9:46 pm

Audrey smirked at Narks as she said he was not a dumb blonde bimbo like she was, and she listened as he said he was smarter. " Oh god after I met you I went down hill, to be honest I was probably smarter than you. " she sneered. Then soon she looked and he asked if she was sure and she said. " Yes I am sure, and it can be unprotected. " she said with a smile.

Then soon she leaned in a began to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Narkissos Jetson
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Narkissos Jetson

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Chuckling, he glanced over at the other and smile. He really did like the other, but he had more stronger feelings for Clara. To him, it was a good thing that he really only had one year of school left after this upcoming one. "Darling, if you were, you'd be in Ravenclaw. I am the intelligently superior one though due to my higher grade level and the fact I could tell you were lying." Narkissos put out the cigarette by rubbing it on the table's surface. "Unprotected? Are you sure you wanna take the risk?" He kissed the other back and pulled her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )   hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hang onto your iq ((audrey)) ( M )
Page 1 of 1